Friday 22 June 2012

Michelob Ultra

Today's beer: Michelob Ultra by Michelob

The beer guy at CSN, my local beer store, has given me a few beers that could be described as bad. The first one he gave me was Bud Light Lime Mojito. I have yet to work up the guts to try it. This is the second one given. For some reason, I just can't bring myself to try the Lime Mojito.

Michelob Ultra is extremely pale. It is almost the colour of champagne. There is the slight smell of apple, with a very light taste of fruits/apples. Micholob Ultra is light on both hops and malt. There is very little taste of any kind while drinking, however, there is an unusual aftertaste that I can't quite place.

This beer is very unsubstantial. I usually only have one beer in a day, but I'm quite likely going to be having one later this evening. If you want a beer that is low in calories and carbs, this may be the beer for you. However, if you are looking for taste, this is definitely not the beer for you. It's not as bad as the Rolling Rock as it actually has some flavour.

Rating:




May your glass always be full of good beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment