Thursday 12 July 2012

Stiegl Radler Grapefruit

Today's beer: Radler Grapefruit by Stiegl

As with the Highland Cask review, it has been several days between the review of this beer and the posing of the review. Again, circumstances seem to have conspired to keep the review from going up in a timely manner. This I reviewed this beer on July 7. As a result I can only rely on my notes of this beer.

Radler Grapefruit is a cider like beer. The label says that it is half Stiegl-Goldbrau and half fruit soda. It pours into the glass a cloudy yellow/orange. There is the smell and taste of grapefruit, though the grapefruit taste isn't as strong as it could be. There is a slight spicy taste. I can't quite place what the spice is though.

Radler Grapefruit has an ultra low alcohol content at 2.5%. I shared this beer with both my mom, dad and sister, and none of us liked it. In fact, I believe it may have given me a migraine. I am prone to migraines, but beers usually don't give me migraines.

Rating:




May your glass always be full of good beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment