Sunday 29 July 2012

Dos Equis Amber

Today's beer: Dos Equis Amber by Dos Equis

Almost a month ago, my parents moved out of their old house to their new house for their retirement. They had what they were calling a 'house cooling' party, the opposite of a house warming party. It was a byob. Soft drinks were provided, but if you wanted some beer or something else, you had to bring it. This beer was brought by one of the family friends and what wasn't drunk, I got.

Amber pours into the glass a deep amber colour with a thin tan head. There is only the standard beer smell with a faint hint of corn. The taste is more or less that of a standard lager. It is fairly balanced malt and hops with just a bit more hops. There is nothing special about this beer, it is a standard lager. I wouldn't buy this beer, and quite frankly, I'm glad that I didn't have to spend money on this bottle.

Rating:




May your glass always be full of good beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment