Thursday 10 May 2012

Nectar of the gods

Alright, so, my first blog post. In this blog I'm going to be talking about the nectar of the gods: beer. The good, the bad and the ugly. I'll be writing about the different beers that I try as I try them. Since I've already tried a lot of beers before starting this blog, I'll be going back and re-trying a fair number of beers. I will also be rating the beers from 5 glasses down to 1/2 glass. Some may disagree with how I rated a particular beer and that's ok, these ratings are my own. I got my initial idea from a beer blog I found many years ago called Two Glasses, but that blog hasn't been updated for a long time. I got the idea for rating the beer with glasses from this site. I will also be posting a picture of the bottle (or on the rare occation can) that I am drinking so you can see what it looks like.

An admission before the beer bloging actually starts, I am a darker beer kinda guy. That's not to say that I don't enjoy an IPA or a pale ale, but I prefer my beer dark. As a result, there won't be very many lagers reviewed. There will be a few, but they will be in the minority.

If you have a suggestion for a beer that I may like, please leave a comment, I'm always eager to try new brews!

May your glass always be full of good beer!

1 comment:

  1. Mackeson is a new beer (dark) I tried recently and really liked! It's sweeter though - as I prefer my beer :)

    ReplyDelete