Monday 18 June 2012

Phillips Blue Buck

Today's beer: Blue Buck by Phillips

This is one of my favourite beers. If I want a beer to drink and enjoy just about any time, I'll reach for a Blue Buck. I was introduced to this beer by my brother in law and for that I am eternally grateful.

Blue Buck pours into the glass with a beautiful bronze colour. There is a slight smell of hops and mot much else. The flavor however, is very light on hops. There is a bit, but not much. There is a great deal of malt. There is the flavour of roasted malt. Also there is a very faint hint of citrus. There is a fair amount of carbonation, with the bubbles releasing in your mouth.

This is a very drinkable beer, no matter what kind of mood you're in (unless you're craving a specific type of beer such as a stout).

Rating:




May your glass always be full of good beer!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joel, thanks for all your input at the beer tasting yesterday much appreciated man! François

    ReplyDelete